N80 and N150 series gates
|Certificate:||ITB - 2496/W|
|Resistance class:||EI 30 (N 80)
EI 120 (N 150)
|Weight:||approx. 20,5 kg/m² (N 80)
approx. 29,5 kg/m² (N 150)
|Max. dimensions:||(S) 10 000 x (W) 4 500 mm**|
|Closing speed:||Approx. 20 cm/s|
**Bigger dimensions available on request
Standard N series gate construction:
- EI 30 or EI 120 fire resistant three layered profile, steel sheeting, coated in RAL 9002 on visible side and RAL 7035 on the inside; optional painting in any standard RAL Classic palette colour
- Minera wool as filling between steel layers of thickness 115/m3 (weight-20,5 kg/m2 for N80 (EI30) and 29,5 kg/m2 dla N150(EI120)).
- Zinc coated steel shell handles on both sides.
- Panels fitted with galvanised steel double profiles with termic separation,
- Additional sealing with galvanised labyrinth gaskets Promaseal sealing,
- Gate runs on upper galvanised steel rail fixed to lintel with two dimension adjustable consoles. Opening light not limited with any gate’s part.
- Manual opening and automatic closing by counterweight release, electric lock keeps the gate open,
- 24V(900mA) with closing speed control mechanism (from 0,08 to 0,2 m/sec.).
- Connector frame of galvanised steel. Gate can be connected to superior security system
- One or two winged pass door in the gate with panic bar,
- Electric drive to suport opening – recommended for oversized gates,
- Stainless steel fittings,
- Accessories kit: smoke detectors, acoustic and optical signallers, alarm release buton